Sunday, February 27, 2011

mark. Eye Shadows

Mark is a make up brand that is part of Avon, I have been using Avon for many years and have enjoyed many of their products especially there moisture therapy line and you get a good bang for your buck. Lately I have been attracted to many mark products and I picked up a bunch of eye shadows which I will be reviewing for you in this blog post.

So lets start of with the quality of the shadows, considering the shadows retail for about $6 each however you can always catch them on sale. The quality is pretty good and I was actually quiet surprised at how pigmented they were and how well they blended out and the siz of each shadow is pretty big. I would definetley recommend these eye shadows and will be purchasing or of them in the future.

So I have 8 eye shadows and I also purchases the mark eyeshadow palette so it would be easier to store them.

Picture of these lovely eye shadows:



Starting from left to right in the first row:

Whisper, Corset, Heavenly, Tiki

Left to Right in the Second Row:

Minx, Gioia, Java, Night Owl

Top two: Whisper and Corset
Bottom two: Minx and Gioia
Top two : Heavenly and Tiki
Bottom two: Java and Night Owl

Left to right: Night Owl, Tiki, Java, Heavenly, Gioia, Corset, Minx and Whisper

Sorry about the horrible swatches, they are blended out! The pigmentation is great for the price however I was a bit disappointed in Heavenly because it barely gives off any color at all, I have yet to try it on top of a base as I rarely wear colored shadows.

Hope this was helpful!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment