Friday, October 14, 2011

Family Dinner - Make Up: Chanel and Mark.

Last week I had to attend a Family dinner and I thought why not take a few a pics especially considering I haven't posted in a while! So here is how my makeup turned out:

I used Mark eyeshadow in the color Tiki all over the lid , and then for the outer corner I used Jave and Corset, for the inner corner I used whisper and a shimmer white on top (can't remember which one but you can use any).

For My lips I used Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in #57 Insolence. For my face I used Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe for foundation and for blush I used Nars's Madly and to contour my cheeks I used Hoola by Benefit.

End Result:
(sorry for rough quality)First time doing one of these! Hope you enjoyed!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment