Saturday, November 26, 2011

Inspiration - Alexander Wang Fall 2011

So recently I was browsing through pictures of Alexander Wang's Fall collection and I came across a few photos which had inspiring pieces. Long flowing sheer and silky fabrics was enough to deter me away from writing my long overdue essay. Can we just admire the shoes for a few minutes here, and maybe the flowy shirts too? and for someone who loves black this collection was just my cup of tea. I am in love.

Check out these pictures:





4 comments:

  1. lOVE YOUR BLOG)))
    Follow me and i follow you back)))
    http://thisismylifecom.blogspot.com/
    http://thisismylifenew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love Wang's collections, so inspirational. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Summer - Agreed completely esp since you need some major change to buy the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I likе the valuable info уou provide
    to уouг аrtіcleѕ.
    I wіll bookmаrk уour wеblοg and tеst oncе
    moгe right here frequеntly. I am гelatively ѕure I'll be informed many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!
    Here is my web site eis.de Code November

    ReplyDelete